Consider leaving a lasting legacy for local families who want to build better lives for themselves and their children by including Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga in your estate plans. You can continue your support in your will by giving:
- A bequest in your will or revocable trust
- A gift of life insurance naming Chattanooga Habitat as the beneficiary
- A gift of retirement benefits such as an IRA, 401K or 403(b)
- A gift of a title to real estate property
- A charitable gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust
You may find that you can make a larger gift than you ever thought possible by giving the remainder of your retirement account, pension plan or other retirement planning vehicle. This allows you to provide for your family first, then your charitable interests.
Talk with your financial advisor, attorney or accountant to consider the best option for you. If you have questions or would like to make known your charitable intentions, please contact Dominique Brandt, development director, at email@example.com at 423-756-0507, Ext. 16.