Americorps ReStore Support Position
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian ministry founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a decent, safe and affordable place to live. The ReStore Support position is primarily responsible for supporting all operations related to the ReStore, with an emphasis on product donations and volunteer coordination. This position reports to the ReStore District Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the scheduling and coordination of donation pick-ups
· Assist with development and implementation of marketing activities including graphic design of marketing materials, media appearances, and community outreach
· Coordinate and attend social and networking events on behalf of the ReStores
· Research potential product donors, including businesses, civic groups, and residential communities
· Assist with volunteer management including orientations, maintenance of database, volunteer tracking, and follow up for opportunities in the ReStores, special events, and with other needs
· Schedule and communicate affiliate needs with the appropriate ReStore staff and volunteers
· Improve “volunteer resource database” with contact info for volunteers who can assist with certain needs
· Maintain communications with both Core Volunteers and Occasional Volunteers through a weekly volunteer e-blast
· Work with web team to update Volunteer pages on the affiliate website
· Plan and help execute volunteer appreciation events
· Develop new and revise old volunteer recognition tools
· Devise and implement volunteer experience survey. Analyze results.
· Communicate data and outcomes with affiliate Volunteer Coordinator
Required Skills and Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office software and internet/social media
· Effective communication skills are required.
Please complete this application and submit to email@example.com through April 17th.
This position is located in the Chattanooga, TN Area
Habitat is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Provides Equal Housing Opportunity